Thursday, August 4, 2011

Car Painting Prices - What Did I Pay?

If you want to get your car priced, I wanted to give you some prices on what I paid, when my husband went in and got his car painted. What you're going to find out is that your results are going to vary, depending on your location.

prices

When it first started, I had a Jeep Cherokee and I had found that I was going to consider the MAACO in the area, since they were advertising some "great prices." All I found out in the long run was that it was a sham to get me into the store. Once I was in there, they would up sell me by 4 times the price. I wasn't really happy with this.

PRICES

While the commercials stated that they would charge around 9 for a paint job, they wanted about 0+ in the end to get a big job done. After reviewing some reviews online, I thought I would then go off to a small Mom and Pop shop in the area.

Upon getting here, I was instantly pleased. This older gentleman showed me a few pictures of previous works. He also let me pick out colors that would match my car color. I pleasantly picked one out, and waited a week to get my car in.

After about a week, I brought in my car and they did it in about 1 day. While I had to wait about 48 hours for it to dry, I was happy and on my way. Now, you're probably wondering what I paid in the long run? After all was said and done, I paid around 0 for the entire job. Yes, it was more than the franchise chain, but I did my homework and I was more than happy to pay that extra .

While your experience is going to vary, you will find that your prices are going to vary, but a budget of 0-,500 should be more than enough to get your car looking good again.

Car Painting Prices - What Did I Pay?

Want to find out car painting prices in your area? Find out what other people are paying in your area at HowMuchIsIt.

PRICES

0 comments:

Post a Comment